Our development projects concern both our range of thermostats for floor heating and our different HVAC products and include the development of both hardware and software as well as cloud solutions.
You will be responsible for establishing the right interactions between the different disciplines and ensuring that the overall objectives for delivery, time and budget are met.
The role as a project leader
You will be included in our team of project managers who are involved in all areas of our business. The position as project manager is a crucial position, as you will be responsible for the product development project process ‒ from the early specification to delivering the final product.
You are a versatile and ambitious character with a natural ability to lead employees and external partners of OJ Electronics – this is vital, as we depend on effective cooperation throughout the entire execution process.
In addition, you will also be responsible for ensuring that all agreed deadlines related to the different development projects are met.
Your primary tasks will include:
· Collaborations with product managers on project scopes
· Planning and budgeting projects
· Managing the project team, ensuring continuous progress and being available for discussions about the challenges that occur
· Responsible for structure and documentation throughout the project process
· Continuous communication with stakeholders, including the reporting of progress in relation to the timeline and budget.
You are an experienced engineer or have a similar technical background with a proven track record on technical project management. In addition, you must:
- Have experience with project management, preferably a combination of electronics and software in physical products.
- Have a strong project management toolbox
- Have a strong focus and energetic approach with the ability to make a team work together towards a common goal.
- Have experience with agile methods in project management.
- Effectively communicate at all organisational levels.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English.
About OJ Electronics
OJ Electronics is a well-known global supplier of electronic and motor controls for the HVAC industry as well as thermostats for electric floor heating. Our products contribute to an intelligent and energy-efficient control of indoor climate.
Our ambition is to develop the next generation of products in collaboration with our customers and thereby strengthen their business even further.
You will become a part of a flat organisation where procedures and business approaches are well-defined, but where there is simultaneously room to explore other options to make things happen. Additionally, we are an organisation where we get along with each other, and we understand the crucial fact that happy colleagues lead to good results.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis until the right candidate has been found.