OJ Electronics is a successful manufacturer of electronic products within the control of ventilation and underfloor heating. We are looking for a software developer for our DevOps team who operates and develops cloud systems for floor heating control with >200.000 connected IoT devices.
- Converting project requirements and ideas into design and code for new and existing products.
- Documenting the product's requirements for the software, develop and maintain architecture and design.
- Ensuring that development projects are carried out within the established framework (time, quality, and economy).
- Contributing to continuous improvement and optimization of the software development process.
OJ has a wide range of smart thermostats for electric floor heating, connected via WIFI and Bluetooth LE to cloud services and mobile apps, integration with home automation systems, voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google home: https://www.ojelectronics.com/business-areas/electric-floor-heating
Also, we develop and manufacture advanced ventilation controllers with sensors, embedded Linux, TCP / IP, Modbus and Bluetooth LE interface: https://www.ojelectronics.com/business-areas/hvac-controls-power
What we offer you
You will be involved in developing the next generation of products and systems in a company with a high innovation focus, as well as maintaining our existing cloud solutions. You will work amongst very skilled and helpful colleagues. Our managers listen and take competence development seriously. The daily job can be very diverse and involves interaction with many other departments. We make products and solutions that we are proud of, and we have high ambitions in relation to software development.
- A software / electronics engineering background or similar.
- You have an understanding of cloud systems, web and mobile app development.
- Experience with C# .Net and development of web solutions and REST APIs.
- Ideally you also have experience with hosting in Azure and AWS.
- You have knowledge of using Git and Git Flow together with CI/CD tools.
- Are good at unit testing and automated tests.
- Have experience with or at least knowledge of scrum.
- Good English skills both written and spoken are mandatory. Danish skills are much appreciated.
Our tech stack + tools
We continuously evaluate applications and conduct interviews accordingly. The position is open until the right candidate is found.
About OJ Electronics A/S
Today, OJ Electronics A/S is positioned as one of the leading manufacturers of thermostats for electric underfloor heating and holding a prominent role as a manufacturer of cutting-edge electronic solutions for HVAC controls. With headquarters in Sønderborg, Denmark, and sales offices strategically established in the US and Poland, OJ Electronics employs a workforce exceeding 180 dedicated professionals. 96% of OJ's product output is channeled into international markets through robust export activities.
About BITZER Electronics
At BITZER Electronics, we are always looking for talented employees who can contribute to developing the energy-efficient control solutions of the future. Solutions that make a difference in the green transition and can ensure that we reach the global climate goals by 2030.
For more than five decades, our skilled and dedicated employees have designed, developed, and produced electronic control solutions dedicated to various applications within heating, ventilation, and refrigeration.
We are part of the BITZER Group, which has more than 4200 employees globally, and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of refrigeration compressors. With the acquisition of OJ Electronics, BITZER Electronics employs approx. 300 employees at two locations in Sønderborg.
Despite our global presence, local engagement is an important part of our DNA. We work closely with various educational institutions, commit ourselves to hiring newly graduates and find room and space for employees with different profiles and needs.
Our corporate culture is based on strong values such as professionalism and inclusiveness. We focus on work-life balance and have a flat organizational structure. We are incredibly proud that we over the years have been rated as one of Denmark's best workplaces, something we strive to live up to every day. You will be part of an open, inclusive, and innovative work environment that embraces diversity, unity, and the individual employee.