OJ Electronics was recently acquired by BITZER Electronics, solidifying our position as a leading player in the market within the HVAC+R industry.
Things are moving fast, and we need an extra set of hands in our hardware team. You will play a pivotal role in development projects and make a significant contribution to meeting the high demand for our products. In other words, you'll be a key player in elevating our product development process - from the initial ideas to the final production.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in dynamic project teams.
- Drive hardware development from specification to finished product in production.
- Ensure optimal product architecture with a focus on quality, performance, and cost.
- Provide support for testing and technical validation according to specifications.
- Participate in future technology assessments.
You can't wait to apply your knowledge and experience and thrive on solving complex development challenges from the early idea stage to the final solution. You value teamwork and the opportunity to act quickly and dynamically on new opportunities.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in electronics.
- Minimum +2 years of professional experience after graduation in electronics development
- Ability to visualize and translate ideas into innovative hardware design solutions.
- Experience in teamwork.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Danish is a great advantage.
- It would also be a significant advantage if you have knowledge of EMC and LVD testing and experience with simulation tools like Pspice or similar.
What We Offer:
- A challenging position where your knowledge and experience directly impact our product development.
- Become a part of a highly motivated and informal development environment.
- More than 40 colleagues in OJ and about 60 more in Bitzer Electronics.
- Close collaboration with global R&D partners.
- We value the ongoing development of our employees and offer opportunities to enhance your skills, both professionally and personally.
The job requires being physically in the office, which is why you will need to live within resonable travelling distance of Sønderborg to be considered for this position.
The hiring process:
We screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis so the position is open until we have found the right match.
About OJ Electronics A/S
Today, OJ Electronics A/S is positioned as one of the leading manufacturers of thermostats for electric underfloor heating and holding a prominent role as a manufacturer of cutting-edge electronic solutions for HVAC controls.
With headquarters in Sønderborg, Denmark, and sales offices strategically established in the US and Poland, OJ Electronics employs a workforce exceeding 180 dedicated professionals. Together with Bitzer Electronics we are more than 300 employees.
96% of OJ's product output is channeled into international markets through robust export activities.
About BITZER Electronics
At BITZER Electronics, we are always looking for talented employees who can contribute to developing the energy-efficient control solutions of the future. Solutions that make a difference in the green transition and can ensure that we reach the global climate goals by 2030.
For more than five decades, our skilled and dedicated employees have designed, developed, and produced electronic control solutions dedicated to various applications within heating, ventilation, and refrigeration.
We are part of the BITZER Group, which has more than 3900 employees globally, and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of refrigeration compressors.
Despite our global presence, local engagement is an important part of our DNA. We work closely with various educational institutions, commit ourselves to hiring newly graduates and find room and space for employees with different profiles and needs.
Our corporate culture is based on strong values such as professionalism and inclusiveness.
We focus on work-life balance and have a flat organizational structure. We are incredibly proud that we over the years have been rated as one of Denmark's best workplaces, something we strive to live up to every day. You will be part of an open, inclusive, and innovative work environment that embraces diversity, unity, and the individual employee.