Our employees thrive in our informal, flat organization, where each voice is heard and employees can see their influence on our products and solutions.
We are always looking for candidates who have the know-how and thirst for development and innovation.
So! If you are an engineering student looking for work placement in an international company with a flexible, informal organisation and exciting, relevant challenges in a highly professional environment…
… we have the project? for you!
Right now, we apply for engineering students who, as part of their internship, can see themselves participate in the execution of one of the following assignment descriptions:
- Floor Heating Simulator Kit for automated testing of electrical Thermostats in C# .Net + C
- Building automated test suites in C or C# .Net, with Selenium
- TestCenter for HVAC – a tool for debugging, configuration and testing of embedded controllers for HVAC systems. Developed in C# .Net and C
- Research project for Machine Learning in FHEL and HVAC – how to build Machine Learning algorithms in small embedded devices using TensorFlow (could be a small group of interns), and how to utilize big data from devices to improve the learning algorithms (in the cloud). Figure out how to integrate it into our products
- Building new PC tools / Improving old PC Tools for diagnostics and other features related to HVAC products, thermostats and also motor control systems
We look forward to hearing from you!