We only have one question – are you up for the task?
That sounds like a big YES.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as we are always looking for candidates for internships who have the know-how and the hunger for development and innovation, primarily within the fields of engineering: hardware, system software, embedded software, UX/UI, and test & QA.
Do you see yourself participating in the execution of one of the following assignment descriptions?
- Floor Heating Simulator Kit for automated testing of electrical Thermostats in C# .Net + C
- Building automated test suites in C or C# .Net, with Selenium
- TestCenter for HVAC – a tool for debugging, configuration and testing of embedded controllers for HVAC systems. Developed in C# .Net and C
- Research project for Machine Learning in FHEL and HVAC – how to build Machine Learning algorithms in small embedded devices using TensorFlow (could be a small group of interns), and how to utilize big data from devices to improve the learning algorithms (in the cloud). Figure out how to integrate it into our products
- Building new PC tools / Improving old PC Tools for diagnostics and other features related to HVAC products, thermostats and also motor control systems
Then we look forward to hearing from you!
OJ Electronics – in the heart of Sønderborg
You might not have heard of us. Nevertheless, we are situated in the heart of Sønderborg and have for more than half a century designed, developed and manufactured drives and electronic control for underfloor heating and ventilation systems.
Our focus is to develop and manufacture products of high quality, functionality, reliability, and design that are intuitive to operate. These products are available through distributors worldwide and we hold a strong international position with subsidiaries and sales offices placed in global markets, including US, Russia, and Poland.
Join our mission
Improving the climate. Always – through connected electronic solutions
At OJ you will be an important contributor when it comes to improving the climate for both people and the planet. That is our mission and we go to work every day with the ambition to make it come true.
Every day, our HVAC Controls & Drives and electric floor heating thermostat solutions improve the indoor climate and comfort in thousands of buildings and houses. At the same time, they are saving energy to the benefit of the climate on our planet.
In the past, we manufactured products. Today, we supply connected solutions that are easy to control from everywhere in the world. Our solutions bring improved comfort for our customers and require less maintenance.
The hiring process:
We are always on the lookout for qualified candidates for internships so apply as soon as possible. We will continuously interview for the positions.