OJ Electronics is a growing, market driven electronics business that develops and manufactures HVAC controls and drives as well as electric floor heating solutions. We have expertise and know-how which we are keen to share. As our content writer, you will be part of a small, enthusiastic team and instrumental in showcasing our knowledge to key decision makers in the industry. It is a part of our company strategy to produce top-of-the-range products in a informal and friendly working environment with scope for personal development.
As this is a new position, you will have a great deal of influenze on defining your work and your targets. You will be responsible for the entire process from idea to the final product, so you must be able to work independently and proactively. You will provide content in either text, videos, webinars or any other format which is relevant to the message and its target audience.
Your main tasks
- Prepare targeted technical content for newsletter, website and social media to support the customer experience
- Regularly improve content on our website
- Support new leads creation by means of a targeted digital presence
- Support increased ‘share of wallet’ with existing customers by means of a targeted digital presence
- Support the improvement of technical product documentation
- You speak and write English at executive level, specifically you will be the expert in technical written English and thus your written English must be flawless
- You speak and understand Danish
- You have a degree in English and/or business communication or perhaps a technical degree combined with extensive experience in technical, business communication
- You master the art of transforming complex technical information into easily understandable content
- You are skilled in building trusting relations with key stakeholders in and outside the organisation
- You are curious by nature with a track-record in finding the good insider stories
- You can tailor a message to suit your stakeholder – from expert reports to easy-to-understand manuals
- You live and are eligable work in DK so you can work on-site in Sønderborg, DK
- Preferably, you have some experience in working in a technical engineering environment
- We expect that you have experience with b2b communication
- We expect that you are proficient in CMS – WordPress, CRM and the Office suite
All applications must be submitted in English. Attachments/links in terms of samples of prior work are more than welcome.