OJ Electronic is a successful manufacturer of electronic products within the ventilation and floor heating industry. The main part of our products are exported and our customers are located all over the world. The Technical Support team handles customer support and prepares product documentation for all our products. We are now looking to expand our team with a new colleague, starting as soon as possible.
Within the field of OJ frequency converters you will be responsible for maintaining present literature and preparing future literature, provide support and train employees and customers in the functionality of our products.
Your main tasks will be:
- Product documentation in cooperation with product managers
- Product presentations
- Create training material and conduct technical training of selected customers, dealers and employees
- Support OJ’s customers – sometimes by consulting other experts within OJ
- Support selected OEM customers in cooperation with the sales department
- Conduct market analysis of similar products
- Your educational background is e.g. Electrician, Engineer, Production Technologist or Automation Technician
- You have at least 3 years of experience within supporting, assembling or servicing frequency converters
- You have knowledge of testing tools and test set-ups
- When scanning for errors you work systematically
- You have experience with development projects
- You are quality conscious, development oriented and collaborate well with both colleagues and external partners
- You speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate in Danish
What we offer you
You will be part of a dynamic team in an ambitious, international company with good colleagues, who are all contributing to a positive and helpful working environment. We have an informal atmosphere and a fantastic working environment, where learning and well-being are focus areas.