The position as OJ Electronics new product manager is up for grabs, and we need your technical know-how and visionary ideas more than ever.
Our focus is to innovate and serve our customers to safeguard and to grow their business. In addition, with a world that is rapidly changing you will be a key figure in our successful solving of any upcoming challenges.
OJ Electronics is a recognized global player in connected electronic controls solutions within HVAC and electrical underfloor heating. Our products help create intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for indoor climate management.
We are determined to be our customers' most trusted and reliable provider of the next generations products and you will play a vital role in visualising the vision and getting the customers on board in the underfloor heating segment.
You will be part of a very flat organisation where your ideas and solutions are crucial. We have a successful broad collaboration across the company, which enables fast reactions and results.
At OJ Electronics, you will have every opportunity to explore and exploit your entire toolbox and become a significant part of the decision-making.
About the role
A product manager at OJ Electronics is a multi-versatile “creature” knitting all portfolio elements’ life cycles together ensuring the best possible market position with the given resources. You will be part of a team of proficient and dedicated product managers with different areas of responsibility.
You are responsible for driving the commercial part of the product and platform development based on OJ Electronics’ business strategy, and at the same time, you will be responsible for continuous adjustments to current products and market needs. This includes:
- Developing product and portfolio strategies and action plans (e.g. market, prices, distribution, marketing and ramp-up)
- Based on this strategy developing and owning the roadmap and its integration
- Driving all early product development phases from creating ideas and early stage innovation, developing value propositions, product requirement specifications and business cases for product council approval to final launch plans.
- Engaging continuously with customers and stakeholders to deeply understand their business goals and motivating factors.
- Following trends in the market and competitors.
- An engineering degree or other similar technical background
- A commercial mind-set
- Great experience within product management, business development or project management
- A high drive, are structured, proactive and persistently documenting your tasks
- Excellent leadership qualities and a visionary outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Danish and English
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. This position will be open until the right candidate has been found.