OJ NXT GEN Low Harmonic Drives
Specially created to tackle harmonic distortion, giving you a compact, easy-to-install solution for any setting where you want to protect electrical installations and comply with the most stringent harmonic requirements.
About Ultra Low Harmonic Drive
- 5.5 to 7.5 kW
- Reduce harmonic distortion with a compact drive
- Compact, installation-friendly design
- Eliminates the need for external filters and oversized equipment
- Same mounting, installation and interface as standard OJ DV drive
- Allows for assembled and tested harmonically compatible fan units delivered from the factory
Dedicated High-Tech Drives for Scroll Compressors
A brand new branch of OJ Drives® is now ready to accommodate HVAC manufacturers using scroll compressors in their AHUs or chillers. The new OJ DC series is a dedicated drive solution built on the technologies used in the successful OJ DV series – and a little more.
Facts about the OJ DC series
- Comes with integrated EMC filter
- Complies with EN 61800-3 (C1 and C2) and meets all applicable norms and standards regarding emissions and immunity in industrial and residential areas.
- Supplied with Modbus, BACnet MS / TP and 0-10V control
- Easy to set up – another OJ Plug & Play solution
OJ Air2 and OJ Air Cloud® – Update adds benefits
To ensure close monitoring of the AHU and a shorter response time for service providers, the OJ Air2 controller and OJ Air Cloud® have been updated, allowing you to offer decentralised monitoring, testing, and critical adjustment to service providers.
Everybody benefits from the update
- Facility managers can ensure more hours of flawless performance and reduce hours of redundant control and tests.
- Service providers will be able to foresee problems and solve sudden issues faster, allowing them to service more customers, using the same staff.
- AHU manufacturers will likely be able to reduce expenses on warranty cases, as problems are far easier to solve remotely.
VCH Turns into A Full Series of Ventilation Controllers
The OJ VCH ventilation controller has grown into a whole family of controllers. Two new units, allowing for more customer-defined setpoints, add a convenient extension to modern ventilation control.
This allows you to design airflow systems that react to more sensory input.