OCD46-event clock thermostat
An “All-in-one” clock thermostat for electric underfloor heating control where optimum comfort temperature and minimum energy consumption are required.
Green Comfort – Save up to 36% CO2
- Easy animated menu navigation and programming in 8 different languages
- The programming is now child’s play ensuring the fastest and easiest setup
- Set and forget! Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- Compatible with existing floor sensors, making it the best thermostat for renovation purposes
- Easy read-out of energy consumption
- Built-in clock – calendar with power backup
- Large graphical display
- The thinnest clock thermostat on the market, only 20 mm, making it easy for the installer
|Instructions, OCC4 / OCD4 (EN, RU, UK)|
File type/size:PDF ( 171.09 KB )
|Product Catalogue 2020, Europe-Asia-South-America, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 2.55 MB )
|Product Sheet, OCD4-1999 (DE)|
File type/size:PDF ( 380.78 KB )
|Product Sheet, OCD4-1999 (EN)|
File type/size:PDF ( 373.30 KB )
|Product Sheet, OCD4-1999 (RU)|
File type/size:PDF ( 398.10 KB )
|User Manual, OCC4 / OCD4 (EN, DE, NL, PL)|
File type/size:PDF ( 25.87 MB )
|User Manual, OCC4 / OCD4 (EN, SV, FI)|
File type/size:PDF ( 10.25 MB )
|Instructions, OCC4 / OCD4 (EN, DE, SV, FR, ES, NL, PL, CS, RU, UK)|
File type/size:PDF ( 227.50 KB )
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
When turning on the unit for the first time and choosing Floor thermostat - it asks me for a load.
Ask installer for total load.
Error code "E2" means defective, damaged or not connected floor sensor. Check connections or replace sensor if necessary.
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
We deliver high-quality product platforms as the perfect foundation for your customisation and differentiation. Having unique, customised solutions enables you to set yourself apart in the market on the exact parameters that are important to you and your customers.