ETF-744Detect rapid drops in air temperature
The ETF-744/99 sensor is suitable for measuring outdoor temperature, and is normally used in combination with ETOR gutter sensors, but can also be used separately for temperature measurement only. An ETF sensor can also be used in combination with ETOG ground sensors for outdoor areas. The ETF sensor can detect rapid drops in air temperature, thus avoiding icy areas.
- Measuring outdoor temperature
- Can be used in combination with other sensors
NTC sensor type: ETF-22/33/55/99
- Sensor for temperature range -30 - +125°C.
- Wide application range, commonly used for normal ambient temperatures.
- Precision +/- 5% Ohms at 25°C, equal to +/- 1,2°C. RTemp at 25°C = 12 KOhm.
- Sensor cables can be extende up to 200 meters without influence on the reading.
NTC 12 KOhm Calculator
|Product Sheet, ETO2, English
File type/size:PDF ( 441.21 KB )
|Product Sheet, ETO2, Swedish
File type/size:PDF ( 442.50 KB )
|Product Catalogue 2023 Europe-Asia-South-America, English
File type/size:PDF ( 2.59 MB )
|Product Catalogue 2023, Australasia / Africa, English
File type/size:PDF ( 4.00 MB )
We deliver high-quality product platforms as the perfect foundation for your customisation and differentiation. Having unique, customised solutions enables you to set yourself apart in the market on the exact parameters that are important to you and your customers.