OJ-DV Hand TerminalA handheld terminal
OJ-DV Hterm is a handheld terminal for setting up and operating an OJ-DV. The hand terminal can be used to adapt OJ-DV operating parameters to the application concerned. It can also be used to read out current alarms.
- OJ-DV Hterm features an eight-line display, a navigation selector button and two LEDs.
- Scroll upwards or downwards through the menus by turning the selector button and select an option by pressing the button.
- Turn the button to change existing values. Save the new value by pressing the button. Select „Exit“ to leave the menu.
- The hand terminal communicates with OJ-DV via Modbus commands. Factory and user settings are stored in OJ-DV and the settings are remembered even if the voltage supply or connection to the hand terminal is lost.
OJ-DV Hterm contains the following six menus:
- Status: Control and operating parameters for connected OJ-DV
- Setup: Application parameter settings
- Alarm: Read-out of active alarm(s) for connected OJ-DV
- Modbus: Modbus settings for connected OJ-DV
- About: Read-out of software version and type for connected OJ-DV
- Config: Drive configuration
We deliver high-quality product platforms as the perfect foundation for your customisation and differentiation. Having unique, customised solutions enables you to set yourself apart in the market on the exact parameters that are important to you and your customers.