OJ-DRHX-PctoolWindows based service and engineering tool
The OJ DRHX PC Tool is a windows based engineering tool for controlling, monitoring, setting up and configuring OJ DRHX products.
The DRHX PC tool enables the user a clear overview of the connected drive. The connection is established by use of a USB to RS-485 converter thereby a point to point connection between the PC and the OJ DRHX.
The DRHX PC Tool has two access levels; User and Service. The version that can be downloaded from our website is the basic user level.
If you need a more advanced access level, please contact your OJ representative.
Access level 0: User
- Set Modbus parameters for the connected OJ DRHX
- Set operation parameters for the connected OJ DRHX
- View log data for the connected OJ DRHX
- View drive software version no., type of connected OJ DRHX and alarm log
- Setup and change basic settings
- View OJ DRHX PC-Tool version number and contact information
Access level 1: Service
- Update configuration files
- Update firmware
|Instructions, OJ-DRHX-PC-Tool, English
File type/size:PDF ( 2.73 MB )
|Product Catalogue, HVAC Controls and Drives, 2021, English
File type/size:PDF ( 4.20 MB )
|Installer-MSI, OJ-DRHX-PC-Tool SW 1.8
File type/size:- ( 572.00 KB )
|Installer-ZIP, OJ-DRHX-PC-Tool, SW 1.8
File type/size:Zip ( 385.94 KB )
We deliver high-quality product platforms as the perfect foundation for your customisation and differentiation. Having unique, customised solutions enables you to set yourself apart in the market on the exact parameters that are important to you and your customers.