OCC3 Basic Clock Thermostat
OCC3 has built-in clock function and is provided 4-event program for automatic temperature control.
OCC3-19914-event Clock Thermostat
The thermostat is with adaptive function meaning the thermostat calculates when the heating has to be switched on to make sure that the comfort temperature is obtained at the required time.
All settings and the clock are maintained in case the thermostat is switched off on the built-in interrupter.
- On/off control up to 3,600W, 16A
- Built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperature
- Set only time and day at installation
- Delivered with factory-set program
- Inclined backlit display for better read-out
- Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- Snap mounting of front cover for easy installation
- With built-in 2-pole interrupter for convenient switching off at airing the room and at summer times
|Product Sheet, OCC3, English
File type/size:PDF ( 568,69 kB )
|User Manual, OCC3 (EN, DE, RU, PL)
File type/size:PDF ( 2,06 MB )
|Instructions, OCC3 (DA, SV, EN, DE; RU, PL, NL, FR, TR, ZH)
File type/size:PDF ( 916,32 kB )