MCC2 / MCD2-UA Basic Clock Thermostat
MCC2/MCD2 has built-in clock function and is provided 4-event program for automatic temperature control.
Notice: Discontinued product
MCC2 / MCD2-UA4-Event OJ Microline®
MCC2/MCD2 has built-in clock function and is provided 4-event program for automatic temperature control. The thermostat has adaptive function meaning the thermostat calculates when the heating has to be switched on to make sure that the comfort temperature is obtained at the required time. All settings and the clock are maintained if the thermostat is switched off by the built-in interrupter.
- Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- Built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperature
- With built-in 2-pole interrupter for convenient switching off
- Inclined backlit display for better read-out
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- On/off control up to 3,600W, 16A
- Snap mounting of front cover for easy installation
- Set only time and day at installation. Delivered with factory-set program.
- MCD2 – with limitation sensor. For optimal comfort avoiding cold tiles during spring and autumn, or as protection against damaging wooden floors
|Product Sheet, MCD2-UA / MCC2-UA, English
File type/size:PDF ( 716.92 KB )
|User Manual, MCD2 / MCC2, English
File type/size:PDF ( 773.68 KB )
|Instructions, MCD2 / MCC2, English
File type/size:PDF ( 198.27 KB )