OTN2-1666OJ Microline® Thermostat with Infrared Sensor
OTN2 type thermostat with IR sensor is an optimal alternative for the traditional embedded floor sensor. It lowers installation costs since there is no need to embed sensor in floor as well as improves comfort of electrical floor heating by measuring the temperature of the floor surface using infrared light.
- Modern design
- Versatile installation
- Measures floor surface temperature
- Particularly suitable for bathrooms
- Up to 3600 W / 16 A
- Ideal for installation in double socket
- Perfect for retrofitted thermostat systems
- IR sensor can be placed up to 25 m from thermostat
- Lower installation costs – no need to embed sensor in floor
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.