OCS4-10Maximum comfort - from installation to operation
Comfort System 4™ offers maximum comfort in all areas, from installation through operation to servicing. It ensures minimum energy consumption by intelligent radio controlled thermostats following a group’s 4-event programme.
The wireless controller and thermostats are recommended for controlling multi-room heating systems with up to 16 rooms.
Green Comfort – Save up to 36% CO2
- Remote access via Gateway
- Saves at least 20% energy
- Easy read-out of energy costs
- Easy set-up – 5 built-in schedules ready for use
- Just 20mm deep, wireless installation and snap mounting of front cover
- Automatic daylight saving times and battery backup of clock and calendar
- Easy, animated menu navigation and programming
- Innovative – ready for external SMS modem control
|Product Sheet, OCS4, Russian|
File type/size:PDF ( 550.12 KB )
|Product Sheet, OCS4, Portuguese|
File type/size:PDF ( 548.04 KB )
|Product Sheet, OCS4, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 407.19 KB )
|Product Sheet, OCS4, German|
File type/size:PDF ( 487.01 KB )
|User Manual, OCS4 / OSA4 / MCS4 / MSA4, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 5.57 MB )
|Instructions, OCS4 / MCS4, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 1.01 MB )
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.