OTNEase of use
OJ Microline® Type OTN – Thermostat with setback mode and interrupter
OTN is recommended for control of electrical underfloor heating with electronic on/off control up to 3600W, 16A. OTN can be mounted in bathrooms and other humid areas due to IP21 housing. OTN has the possibility of setback mode 5°C, which is activated by a day/week timer.
OTN is well-known for its reliability and functional design. Together with the compact elegant European design for flush- or wall mounting, the features has made the product a best-seller in many markets during the last 20 years.
- IP21 housing
- Setback mode 5°C
- On/Off control up to 3600W, 16A
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket.
- With built-in interrupter for convenient switching off for airing the room and at summer times
- If required the scale can be adjusted and furthermore limited for max. or min. temperature
- With graduated scale, making it easy to set the required floor or room temperature
- Built-in setback mode for automatic comfort and setback temperature via remote timer
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature regulation ensuring a high comfort of the floor surface or the room temperature.
|Product Sheet, OTN, English
File type/size:PDF ( 568.62 KB )
|Product Sheet, OTN, French
File type/size:PDF ( 147.00 KB )
|Product Sheet, OTN, German
File type/size:PDF ( 696.49 KB )
|Product Sheet, OTN, Russian
File type/size:PDF ( 570.41 KB )
|Product Catalogue 2023 Europe-Asia-South-America, English
File type/size:PDF ( 2.59 MB )
|Instructions, OTN (EN, DA, SV, FI, DE, FR, ES, NL, PL, RU, TR, UK, ZH)
File type/size:PDF ( 1.35 MB )
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
We deliver high-quality product platforms as the perfect foundation for your customisation and differentiation. Having unique, customised solutions enables you to set yourself apart in the market on the exact parameters that are important to you and your customers.