OSD4-1999OJ Microline® CS4™ Thermostat - energy efficient comfort
Comfort System 4™ includes the thermostat OSD4. It ensures maximum comfort and minimum energy consumption for all floor heating applications. Easy to both operate and program. Designed for use with Comfort System 4™ Central Controller.
Green Comfort – Save up to 36% CO2.
- Energy efficient all-in-one thermostat, ideal for all floor types
- Slimmest radio controlled thermostat on the market, only 20 mm depth.
- With snap mounting of front cover, this makes installation easier than ever
- Compatible with other makes of floor sensor, ideal for renovation
- Simple programming, ensuring the fastest and easiest set-up
- Maximum safety thanks to built-in 2-pole 16 A interrupter
- Supplied with new thin floor sensor, making sensor installation more comfortable than ever
- Easy menu navigation and programming
|Product Sheet, OSD4-1999, Russian|
File type/size:PDF ( 578.22 KB )
|Product Sheet, OSD4-1999. German|
File type/size:PDF ( 510.58 KB )
|Product Sheet, OSD4-1999, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 560.63 KB )
|Product Sheet, OSD4-1999, Portuguese|
File type/size:PDF ( 566.36 KB )
|Instructions, OSD4 / MSD4, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 472.38 KB )
|User Manual, OCS4 / OSA4 / MCS4 / MSA4, English|
File type/size:PDF ( 5.57 MB )
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.