UWG4 / AWG4: The thermostat can’t connect to the Wi-Fi network
Requirements: Wi-Fi network, Mobile hotspot.
1. Activate a hotspot* from your smartphone
- * This will share your mobile network.
2. Press ≡, top right corner
- 2.1. Press "Wi-Fi / Weather"
3. From the list, choose the name of your mobile hotspot
- 3.1. Enter the network key for the hotspot, and press ✔
- 3.2. When the connection is established, press ✔
4. Can the thermostat connect to the Wi-Fi, using a mobile hotspot?
- Possible solutions:
Check the password to your Wi-Fi network – The password may contain letters/special characters (= , _) that the thermostat can't support. Change the password to your Wi-Fi network so it only contains common letters or numbers.
The password for your mobile hotspot, might also contain letters/special characters (= , _) that the thermostat can't support. Try changing the name of your Wi-Fi network so it only contains common letters or numbers.