We are experiencing growth beyond our capacity and are therefore looking to expand our hardware development team in order keep up. We are looking for a hardware power engineer who takes pride in creating new requested features, delivering on time and in upholding quality.
OJ Electronics is a recognized global player in connected electronic controls solutions within HVAC and electrical underfloor heating. Our products help create intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for indoor climate management.
As a global player with high volume production on drives, controllers and thermostats, OJ has gained a valued brand, especially within the European ventilation business and internationally in the electrical floor heating business.
You will be part of an established and flat organisation where your ideas and contributions are taken seriously. We have a successful collaboration across the company, which enables immediate actions and secures timely decision-making.
About the role
You will be part of a professional, but informal working environment based on openness and trust. You will work on converting project requirements and ideas from customers, product managers and R&D specialists into hardware designs for new and existing products across our product portfolio.
You will be involved in implementation and verification, and at the same time taking requirements from production, authorities etc. into account. This includes:
- General hardware development with focus on power electronics
- Cross-functional collaboration obtaining the optimum product architecture
- Being hardware/power responsible for complete product portfolios
- Performing technology studies.
You have a great personal drive and are keen on working with a variety of different development tasks. From general embedded hardware development to power electronics.
- Have an engineering degree or other similar technical background
- Preferably have a number of years’ experience as a hardware developer working on projects with power electronics
- Like working in cross functional teams
- Can visualise and translate ideas into designs and deliver innovative hardware designs
- Strive for seeing new opportunities based on technology, studies, ideas and prototypes.
It is a great advantage if you are have knowledge of EMC and LVD tests and have solid knowledge of simulation tools such as PSpice , MATlab or similar.
What you get
In addition to the exciting professional challenges, you will become part of a highly motivated R&D organisation with a group of 40 committed colleagues in Denmark and close collaboration with global R&D partners. You will have extensive influence on your daily work and our future product architecture. We expect a lot from you, but will also ensure that your competencies are developed in line with the job requirements.
The application process
The position will be open until the right candidate has been found and we will interview accordingly.
For further information, please contact Development manager Allan Mølbach on email@example.com or +45 30 63 89 09.