At OJ Electronics, we are looking for a new embedded software developer. If you have an agile mind-set and an interest in being a part of an innovative company with a green vision, then we have the job for you!
At OJ, we innovate and strive to make the best products in our field. We create electronic products for ventilation and floor heating that reduce the carbon footprint and ensure clean and heathy indoor environments. Right now, we are looking for you - our new embedded software developer.
Your daily tasks
You will find that a variety of exciting tasks are waiting for you. You will be converting project requirements and ideas into design and code for both new and existing products, mainly focusing on our electric floor heating thermostats and your tasks will include:
- Building, maintaining and documenting product software requirements, architecture and design.
- Ensuring that development projects are implemented within the given framework – in terms of time, quality and economic considerations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and optimization of the software development process.
You are a passionate software or electronic engineer and you have an in-depth understanding of embedded systems. Your approach tasks and issues in a structured way, but you can also think creatively when a tasks requires it. At OJ, teamwork is appreciated
- Experience with C / C++.
- Knowledge of Git and GitFlow workflows as well as with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with unit testing and automated tests.
- Experience with Scrum teams.
- You speak and write in English – and it would be an advantage if you speak and write in Danish as well.
You must have at least 3 years relevant job experience to fill this position adequately.
What you can expect from us
You will be involved in the development of the next generation of products and systems in a highly innovative and inspiring company, where you will work alongside skilled and helpful colleagues both in the team and across departments.
Your days will be diverse and you will be working with different interfaces and customers and get the chance to develop both professionally and personally.
At OJ Electronics, we are proud of our products and solutions and we are very ambitious when it comes to software development and our product quality.
- Advanced ventilation controllers with sensors, TCP/IP, Modbus and Bluetooth LE interface.
- Smart thermostats for electric floor heating, with cloud services, integration with home automation systems, voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google home.
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. The position is open until the right candidate has been found.
If you want any more information about the job, please contact Development Manager Allan Mølbach, tel. 30638909 or email@example.com.